Purity Limewash Wall Paint
Achieve authentic mineral lime paint finishes with subtle visual movement and soft texture effects that naturally occur with application. This premium non-sheen architectural paint can be applied to drywall surfaces and more for the distinctive designer look. Our 2022 color collection consists of 34 hues. Add beautiful color, depth, and dimension to your walls with this ready-to-use paint.
The Purity Limewash 100% pure mineral formulation stays true to the tradition of European limewash paints. For best results, drywall and previously painted surfaces should be prepared with Purity Lime-Prep Primer before application of this paint.
For masonry limewash applications, the finish can be distressed after application on both interior and exterior walls.
- Shipping: Free shipping. We ship to the 48 contiguous states.
- Coverage: 300 square feet average coverage per gallon with two coats (75 square feet of coverage average per-quart container).
- Fresh and healthy: Lime Paint is a 0 VOC natural mineral finish. A healthier alternative to common paints. Virtually no odor.
- Easy to use: Pre-blended Purity Limewash paint is a pleasure to paint with and very forgiving. Easy to follow instructions included. Easy clean up with soap and water.
- Versatility: Can be diluted with water for a more transparent limewash finish. Seal with Purity Limewash sealers for extra durability.
- Best way to sample: Quart size for small projects or to color sample in situ. Also, hand-painted sample cards are available for purchase.
More about Purity Limewash Paints
Lime mineral paint is known for it's almost unearthly luminescent quality that is achieved while maintaining a nearly dead-flat sheen. It is the calcite crystals which form in the curing limewash that refract light and produce the beautiful visual glow. Want to learn more about this mineral paint? Please see our FAQ Page.
Coverage rates of approximately 300 sq. feet per gallon vary based on surface porosity and number of coats required to produce the desired effect. Please remember that digitally displayed colors vary by screen and brightness settings and are representative only.
This paint is awesome! The instructions were simple enough for us to follow, even though it was our first time using paint like this. And the texture has turned out exactly how we imagined!
The final product was awesome! The look and feel were everything we hoped for. It looks like a very high-end treatment and we are so happy with our choice.
I have never limewashed anything in my life before this, I'd actually only just learned about it when researching what I could do about my awful old dark red brick fireplace that was bringing the room down. The limewash has no smell, so I was able to use it even when the house was closed up. You have to really trust the process with this stuff, it looks like it's not doing a thing but a couple hours later it's totally opaque - so seriously follow the directions! I'm not completely done yet, but I'm so so happy with this stuff and I'm always going to keep them in mind for future projects.
Little more work then I thought it would be, just with all the steps and drying time. Love the vibe and color tho!